Terms and Conditions of purchasing a 2019 Headwaters House Tour Ticket and Passport
- You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a Tour ticket.
- Headwaters House Tour Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tour participants must be 12 years of age or older.
- By purchasing a Ticket, you give permission to Headwaters Health Care Auxiliary for the use of your name and/or photograph for communications, marketing and promotion related to this Tour
Conditions for attending the 2019 Headwaters House Tour
- Headwaters Health Care Auxiliary makes every effort to ensure that all the homes presented on the Tour are safe – inside and out.
- Your ticket is purchased on the understanding that you realise and accept the risks and hazards inherent to walking in and around the Tour homes and properties and the Reception location. You will agree to a Waiver, Release and Hold Harmless Agreement when you purchase a ticket.
- Some homes are in the country and/or on country roads where accessibility may be limited (such as gravel roads, long gravel driveways, natural landscaping) and some homes may have inside and outside stairways that require care in using. Participants assume full responsibility for their own safety and conduct.
- Participants must adhere to our Tour Etiquette and any site-specific instructions including restrictions to entrance or access to areas or out buildings on each property.
- Headwaters Health Care Auxiliary is not liable for any delay or default in the Tour caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to, a homeowner removing a house from the Tour, bad weather, closure of access roadways etc.
- Headwaters Health Care Auxiliary reserves the right, without refund of any portion of ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or ask to leave, any person whose conduct is disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or fails to comply with rules, terms and conditions applicable to participants on the tour.